The Black Prince Trust, 5 Beaufoy Walk, Lambeth, SE11 6AA, Company number: 07563118, Charity number: 1143375
Here at The Black Prince Trust we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the information on the products and services you have requested from us.
Black Prince Trust (“We”, “Us”, “Our” or “BPT”) is committed to protecting your (“You” or “Your”) privacy. Please read the following information carefully to understand when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, to make a donation, if you register to receive one of our weekly newsletters or when you complete a registration online for yourself or child.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect on our website is secure and safe. If you make a donation online, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. Completed registration forms are held securely by a third-party data processor who will not sell or pass on your information to other companies.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- process a donation that you have made;
- register you or your child to the hub to be able to take part in sessions we deliver;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about courses, campaigns, appeals, other fundraising activities, promotions of our associated companies goods and services;
- if user decided to opt in to our mailing list, they will receive company news, updates, related product or service information. Users can opt out at any time.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to others including business partners, affiliates or advertisers.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
The only sharing of data occurs if:
- When you are using our secure online donation pages, your donation is processed by a third-party payment processor, who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can access and update your information
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. We may charge £10 for information requests if large/complex to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. BPT will respond to data requests once received within one month. If large or complex may take longer, however BPT will respond to let the user know if this is the case.
Use of ‘cookies’
We do not collect cookies from the website.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in October 2018.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com.