Our 6 Social Impact Strands
- Encouraging individuals to see the best versions of themselves.
- Making the HUB an accessible and open space with free community use every day.
- Providing sessions for all disabled young people to engage in sport to develop their physical and personal well-being.
- Creating an open space for all ages and providing the older communal generation the opportunity to take part in sport and increase their physical activity in a fun and positive atmosphere.
- Challenging anti-social behaviour.
- Developing social skills and giving young people the confidence to learn more about themselves.
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Creating opportunities for regular physical activity that positively changes the way participants feel about themselves.
- Creating opportunities for regular physical activity that positively changes the way participants feel about their lifestyles.
- Providing an open space for people suffering from mental health issues, depression, alcohol and drug addiction where they feel safe, acknowledged and engaged.
- 16 – 24 year olds gain skills, qualifications and eventually employment.
- Young adults discover their passion and potential and are inspired into further education and employment.
- Young and older females feel safe and develop a strong sense of identity through sport and getting active.
- Females develop their social and employability skills.
- Provide a platform at the HUB that allows all female attendees to walk out into the world with confidence.